One of the most hardest jobs in web development processes definitely is form creation. Coding behind these forms are painless enough, but then you need to think also about Spam filters, usability, interface and functions should work in all cases.
Keeping this in mind, I gathered here 21 various premium Php forms created for all the cases you should ever need – sign-up forms, advanced contact forms powered with Ajax, jQuery, e-mail signup forms, file uploads and much more. All of these forms also come with good user interface and design, so you don’t have to worry about those little things, but just focus on big tasks! How cool is that?
These forms also are pretty cheap – 5–12$, which is just a small reward to original authors I think! Before we get started I also gathered few great sources to get inspiration from and educate you how to create user-friendly and unique contact forms.
Here you will find various small sections in web-design – forms, buttons, headers, footers, tabs, typography and much, much more. There you will find also big collection of quality forms – now there are 351 forms available for inspiration!
Here are some more sources:
- 91 Trendy Contact And Web Forms For Creative Inspiration – I wrote myself very comprehensive article about contact and web forms some time ago! If this will not get you inspired – nothing else will!
- Beautiful Forms – Design, Style, & make it work with PHP & Ajax – excellent article from Noupe featuring a lot of unique tutorials and tips there!
- 10 Useful Tips for a Captivating Contact Form – self explaining article title, learn how to create contact form in good way!
- Web Form Design: Modern Solutions and Creative Ideas – huge inspirational article from SmashingMag – quality never disappoint only maybe examples could be a little bit outdated since article has been created in year 2008.
1. AJAX Contact Form ($6)
This AJAX jQuery website component allows you to easily place a self-contained Contact Form on any HTML or PHP page of your existing website.
It uses just 1 file to Validate, Process and Send the completed contact form to your e-mail address and best of all, does not reload the page to validate or send the form!
- AJAX backend (no page reloads!) Save your bandwidth!
- Very easy to integrate into any existing HTML or PHP page on your website.
- The form style can be integrated into your existing website Stylesheet or you can use the Default Style.
- All fields have a validation script so you get the * required info you need.
- and much more (read full description).
2. Simple PHP Contact Form ($5)
This website component allows you to easily place a self-contained Contact Page on any PHP page of your website.
- Very easy to integrate into any existing PHP page on your website.
- The form style can be integrated into your existing website Stylesheet.
- All fields have a validation script so you get the *required info you need.
- Anti spam, are you human? filter.
- Only 1 option to configure (your email address) to make the script function.
- and more features.
Installation is quick and painless. This form does not require a database to function as it will create and store input into a CSV file.
- Simple form easy to edit and add to your PHP or HTML pages.
- Phone field added
- Dropdown Subject Selection with different emails.
- Auto Responder Enable / Disable
- Dropdown Subject Selection with additional emails.
- Custom Auto Responder Message
- Custom Auto Responder Message with Attachment of any file type
- Custom Catpcha Filter (you can create your own filter question and set the answer in contact.php file)
- No separate page needed for thank you message.
- Message will be displayed on the same block.
This website component allows you to easily place a “comment block” on any page of your website.
- Allow users to post comments on any page of your website
- Really handy for PHP websites that don’t support comments
- Easy to setup and customise
- Works out of the box, comes with copy/paste examples
- Sends admin an email with a summary of the comment when a new comment is posted, links to approve / deny.
- SPAM prevention
- Can be styled using your own CSS
- and much more.
6. Easy Forms ($10)
EasyForms is a PHP library that helps you create forms on a fast and easy way including input validation.
Together with the EasyForm library, you get 4 examples forms that are created using this library:
- Contact form
- Image upload with extension and image size validation
- Quote request form
- Subscribe form that adds the email address and name to a CSV file
This is a ajax contact form made with PHP and jQuery. The script already include rules of validations fields and with errors messages. This script allows you to perform SMTP authentications, so do not need a personal SMTP server, you can, for example, use Live or Google (Gmail). This way you can send mail locally too!
- Cross-browser compatible
- Load with ajax
- Security captcha
- Allow send for multiple adresses according to the subject chosen by the user
- and much more.
8. Simple Multiple File Upload ($7)
- Simple to include
- Allows multiple files to be uploaded at once
- Highly configurable
- Only allow certain file types
- Attaches uploaded files to an email
Contact Form Generator is a easy way to make your own custom form! You can control the validation rules, input types, icones and errors messages of a easy way.
This script allows you to perform SMTP authentications, so do not need a personal SMTP server, you can, for example, use Live or Google (Gmail). This way you can send mail locally too, this and much more without touch in a line of code!
10. Awesome Contact Form ($8)
Now supports PHP 4 , full support for dropdown menus, radio buttons and checkboxes, and multiple forms from one installation. Upgrade instructions can be found in the user guide.
This script is a class-based, fully-featured PHP Contact Form with a focus on ease-of-use and extensibility. Includes an autoresponder and custom fields.
It is simple to install and comes packaged with many optional features which can be turned on simply by editing the config file – so no editing of the main source code is needed.
12. Send to Friend Form ($7)
- Add a link to any website and allow visitors to easily “share” the page with their friends via email.
- User can customise the page title and description.
- Optional comment that is emailed along with page.
- You have control over the format of the email that gets sent, style it with your website branding!
- Embed forms to your php or html files,
- Admin Login
- Determine your form and field details easily
- Add, edit or delete forms and fields to the forms easily
- Drag and drop to change the order of fields, forms or options of dropdown, multiselect, checkbox lists and radio groups.
- Edit form name and description easily
- Determine the e-mail address that you want the form to be sent.
- The form automatically creates attachments to e-mails when file fields are added.
14. FeedBack ($9)
Feedback provides easy to use, customisable feedback forms for your website visitors to provide you with their comments, suggestions and bug reports. Feedback comes with a special widget which can easily be inserted on every page of your website to allow your website visitors easy access to your feedback forms.
15. Beta Invitation Helper ($7)
A simple app that will store and output email address for your site. It can be used for beta invitations or notifying users when your site is ready. A mysql database is required to store emails addresses.
- You can customize the success message.
- Email validation is included.
- Duplicate emails won’t be recorded.
- A custom page is used to view all emails, separated by commas or semi-colon.
Simple RSVP is a simple, robust and powerful guest invitation and event management platform. Powered by PHP and backed by mySQL, this all-in-one package allows you complete control and expandability of your events and guests. The reserve form contains a web 2.0, user-friendly interface for your guests to sign up and reserve their place at your event.
The admin panel provides a back end to control and monitor all the activity taking place. Also, various forms of validation have been included. The interface is packed with features that make it easy for anyone to run. Whether you have one event or 2,000, Easy RSVP script is the only script you will ever need.
Do you have a Contact Us page? Would you like to turn that snail mail into a Twitter messaging app? Well then this is the app you are looking for!
Your end users won’t need a twitter account. This app will send you a @mention tweet through your account or send a self-DM.
- Configurable to send DMs or public tweets.
- Form validation.
- Spam bot counter with “Math” feature.
- 140 character countdown using jquery.
The jQuery powered ajax contact form is the Cadillac of contact forms. It has tons of useful features and is very easy customizable via a single configuration file.
- 3 Stylish Themes
- Customizable Auto Responder
- reCaptcha Support. It’s super easy to turn it on.
- SMTP support
- jQuery Powered AJAX + Animations
A contact form for your website which links in with a simple but powerful admin panel.
- An easy automated setup of databases
- Simple and friendly user interface
- Secure admin panel for viewing messages
- Reply to message from the admin panel without opening up a separate email client
20. PalmsForm – Form API for PHP ($7)
PalmsForm takes all the hard work out of form building. You can get a form up and running within minutes. Form configuration and validation was never so easy. The best part about this library is that it is so flexible and convenient for you to customize your form, add / remove form fields, modify error messages, and extend core functionality of the library with minimal effort. As a result, you can use PalmsForm for all kinds of form, in all kinds of web sites and applications. It just works.
So what is flux? Flux is a Remarkably simple PHP contact form with admin panel. Dynamically select fields or remove fields on the fly. Would you like a add-on? Flux comes equip with google maps. Other add-ons may be implemented too!
Backed by PHP , this contact form script is in a league of it’s own. Fully extend able, and completely brand able. With just a few files uploaded to your server and few snippets of code, you will have a fully running contact form with customized auto responder. No need for PHP script knowledge or a database, Flux’s simple GUI has you covered.
Dainis is 25 years young man, who struggled for 3 years while studying in design academy and working for local design agency, because of ignorant teachers and agency boss. He couldn't believe this is all life could offer to him! And then he discovered true Internet possibilities, he was lucky to find his passion early in life and take advantage of this beautiful Information (Internet) Age! Now he is committed to help others succeed, to help others take charge of their life and follow their passion! His goal is to open Your eyes and help unveil Your true potential!