Purpose of this Questions and Answers Interview e-Book was to explore and compare how experienced and well-known bloggers/designers think, how they organize their workspace, solve their problems, get inspiration and much more. Learn from them because as you can see their way of thinking works!
Each question is carefully thought through with intention to help new designers, let them understand how great minds think and how they got to position where they are now. Maybe 5 questions seem like a very little number, but when I put all answers together, e-book turned out to be very long..okay, not very long, but definitely more than I was expecting before.
Okay, I will not go deep into philosophizing and get straight to the point – here you have 5 questions each blogger tried to answer to as clear as possible:
- Photo of your workspace. How well-organized is your workspace? Where do your work?
- Favorite color scheme for your designs. Why?
- first source you have in mind when you’re having coding type difficulties?
- Favorite website for daily inspiration?
- What’s your most successful traffic increase event you’ve done in past?
I really put hard work into this e-book, it took a lot more time as I expected, but at least I got a chance to communicate and meet with all those great people behind powerful blogs and know them a little bit better.
Thank you all for collaborating and I just hope this e-book will return expectations and you will evaluate this work.
I got honor to interview here all these following people:
- Nick Parsons, Twitter: @WebitectNet
- Johnson Koh, Twitter: @10steps
- Jon Phillips, Twitter: @jophillips
- Navdeep Raj, Twitter: @3drockz
- Nick Pagano, Twitter: @thinkdesign
- Michael Martin, Twitter: @problogdesign
- Andrew Houle, Twitter: @myinkblog
- Umut Muhaddisoglu, Twitter: @umutm
- Jacob Gube, Twitter: @sixrevisions
- @typesett , Twitter:
- Collis Ta’eed, Twitter: @collis
- Jacob Cass, Twitter: @justcreative
- Janko Jovanovic, Twitter: @jankowarpspeed
- Steven Snell, Twitter: @stevensnell
- @chadMueller , Twitter:
- Ashtar Sheikha, Twitter: @2experts
- Nick La, Twitter: @nickla
- Charlotte Lam & Terrance Huang, Twitter: @onextrapixel
- Marco Kuiper, Twitter: @marcofolio
- Paul Andrew, Twitter: @speckyboy
- Brian Hoff, Twitter: @behoff
- Chris Spooner, Twitter: @chrisspooner
- Jean-Baptiste Jung, Twitter: @catswhocode
- Andy Sowards, Twitter: @andysowards
- Brian Lovin, Twitter: @EliteDesign
- Naveed Javaid, Twitter: @smashingapps
Thank you all again for contributing, hope you will like it!
Now go ahead and push the button to receive your e-book copy!
Dainis is 25 years young man, who struggled for 3 years while studying in design academy and working for local design agency, because of ignorant teachers and agency boss. He couldn't believe this is all life could offer to him! And then he discovered true Internet possibilities, he was lucky to find his passion early in life and take advantage of this beautiful Information (Internet) Age! Now he is committed to help others succeed, to help others take charge of their life and follow their passion! His goal is to open Your eyes and help unveil Your true potential!