Our friends at DesignModo are generous enough to give 1stwebdesigner readers a chance to win 7 copies of their Flat UI Pro ($69/copy)! If you’re a fan of flat design and you’re just itching to design as soon as you sit in front of your computer, then this is for you! As of late, flat design has taken the Internet by storm. Not only that, the same style has been seen on interfaces of games, operating systems, logos, and you name it! So, do you want to win this elegant kit?
Peek into the Box
- Not only does it come with the PSD file, it also has a pre-built HTML site that you can easily tweak.
- Since it’s based on Twitter Bootstrap (TBS), you won’t have to code anything from scratch ever again.
- If you are familiar with TBS, then you’ll know that a simple class call can result to an entire navigation bar.
- The same is true for almost every aspect of a website: articles, tooltips, warning messages, footer, and many more.
- Flat UI Pro is built around Twitter Bootstrap is retina ready, and is designed with alignment on 940/12 column grid.
- Aside from the glaring facts that every web designer and developer will love this because it’s a complete toolkit for rapid prototyping.
How to Participate:
To enter the contest all you need to do is fill-up the form below. Note that you can earn multiple entries!
Very easy, right? Good luck!
If you can’t wait to get your hands on this Flat UI kit, I highly recommend that you get it now! And as always, don’t forget to leave your thoughts about this kit on the comments section.
Rean concurrently served as the Head of Operations and Editor-in-Chief of 1stwebdesigner from 2011 up until Aug 2014. He regularly writes about freelancing, technology, web design, and web development with a little touch of internet marketing here and there.