Make a Website Like a Boss – SIMPLE STEPS To Make a Website
Use 1stWebDesigner Bluehost Coupon to get 50% off!
In this video you will learn how to setup working website in less than 10 minutes! It has never been easier and faster to build website than now. I remember my early days when I spent days researching what domain is, what hosting is..how to put them together and get to work.
Don’t know where to get started? – start by creating your own footprint, branding online! And don’t stop there! With WordPress you can easily find free themes and templates to create functional and beautiful blog, portfolio site, online shopping cart, membership site in just few hours (it will take a bit of time to customize website to your needs).
But the best part is that when I started I needed to learn PHP, i needed to learn Mysql, HTML, CSS and how to use FTP. Now you don’t! Sky is the limit what you can do and technology is no longer holding you back!
I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
– Pablo Picasso (click to tweet)
To be a great web designer you need to learn the basics of graphic design, which entails learning Adobe Photoshop (highly recommended) to a masterful degree. If you have little experience with Photoshop or graphic design, we highly recommend reading this first.
This tutorial is for people with basic Photoshop skills and want to learn more techniques.
More articles worth reading:
- HTML5 Introduction – What is HTML5 Capable of, Features, and Resources
- CSS3 Introduction – New Features, What it Can Do, and Resources
- Working with Types: Typography Design Tutorial for Beginners
Hard work beats all the tonics and vitamins in the world.
– Colonel Sanders (click to tweet)
This tutorial is for graphic designers, web design students, and hobbyists who have intermediate knowledge of how Photoshop works, including basic understanding of color theory.
The tutorial itself is basically spoon feeding, so even beginners can follow.
If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time.
– Billy Joel (click to tweet)
Enjoying Photoshop? Then this tutorial is definitely for you. In this tutorial, you will learn several techniques that you can apply in every design you make.
Once you accomplish this tutorial, you should have learned advanced techniques in Photoshop.
More articles worth reading:
By now, you should also study HTML and CSS.
- Creating a CSS3 Dropdown Menu – Video Tutorial
- Create a Responsive Website Using HTML5 and CSS3 – Video Tutorial
- Basic Web Design Video Course – Wireframing, Photoshop Tools & Panels, and Designing [Part 1]
It is no use saying “we are doing our best.” You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.
– Winston Churchill (click to tweet)
This tutorial is for people who have basic to intermediate understanding of how Photoshop works, including intermediate to advanced working knowledge in HTML and CSS.
Once you have successfully coded a PSD file into an HTML/CSS site, you are then prepared to join the web design industry.
Tell me, I’ll forget. Show me, I may remember. But involve me, and I’ll understand.
– Chinese Proverb (click to tweet)
This is a follow-up of the tutorial above. With this, you will learn how to create websites to fit every screen size.
More articles worth viewing:
- Ultimate 6-Part Web Design Video Course: How To Build a Website From Scratch
- Beginners Guide to Working with jQuery Animation
- Basic Principles of Flat Design – And Resources to Get You Started!
- How to Use Images Successfully – Web Design Usability Guide