If you enjoyed this article, get email updates (it's free).
Join over 77,235 Subscribers Today.
This is Part 2 of these article series – again I needed to separate those articles, otherwise I couldn’t post them online. So here is continued list with reminding half of plugins. And You’ve got also bonus plugins at the end of the post..well not really bonus, but I didn’t find these mentioned everywhere else, but these are really worth checking out! So enjoy the list and feel free to add more plugins, if you know any! And yes..thanks for patience and hopefully You’ll find these useful!
77. RSS Signature – Plugin provide a simple administration interface to allow the addition of a custom tagline, signature or © copyright message to the WordPress generated rss feeds. You can add any kind of message, tag, or even images — as long as it can be displayed in an RSS feed.
78. Feedburner Feedsmith – The plugin will detect all ways to access your feed (e.g. http://www.yoursite.com/feed/ or http://www.yoursite.com/wp-rss2.php, etc.), and redirect them to your FeedBurner feed so you can track every possible subscriber. It will forward for your main posts feed, and optionally your main comments feed as well.
79. What Would Seth Godin Do – This useful plugin displays small box above each post containing the words “If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!” – You have ability to change the message, location and its lifespan ( for default it’s 3 visits).
80. Feed Count – If you don’t like the default feedburner chicklet, use this handy plugin to add chicklet the look and feel like You want.
82. Add RSS – adds RSS feed to your template header for Firefox and other browsers to detect your additional RSS feeds. Feeds are not excluded to local RSS to your site. For example you can add your Twitter or Pownce feed just as easily as adding your comments feed.
83. NextGEN Gallery – really great and automated image, portfolio related plugin with a simple and easy administration back end to handle multiple galleries. If You are designer, nice solution to handle Your portfolio images easily and in modern way.
84. Featured Content Gallery – fully automated featured slideshow gallery, this plugin is pretty popular using in blogs.
85. Post Thumb Revisited – The plugin scan posts for images. It has following features as loop display: show a thumbnail linked to the post and sidebar display: it can shows thumbnails from the most recent posts or thumbnails from random posts. Pretty handy plugin!
86. Flickr Photo Album – Plugin will allow you to pull in your Flickr photosets and display them as albums on your WordPress site. There is a pretty simple template provided which you can customize to 100% match the look and feel of your own site.
87. flickrRSS – This plugin allows you to easily display Flickr photos on your site. It supports user, set, favorite, group and community photostreams. The plugin is relatively easy to setup and configure via an options panel. It also has support for an image cache located on your server. Check out with is better for You.
88. LightBox – Used to overlay images on the current page.
89. Lightview – Similar to Lightbox yet superior to Lightbox. Since version 2.0, Lightview has been able to overlay not only images but also videos, iframed webpages, and almost anything! It works with all popular browsers. *this plugin is no longer free, but You can download trial version.
90. WordPress Flash Photo Carousel – This plugin is built to manage the excellent flShow Photo Carousel within the comfort of the WordPress dashboard. Add this plugin, to get really unique image presentation in Your blog.
91. WP-DB-Backup – Plugin allows you easily to backup your core WordPress database tables. You may also backup other tables in the same database.
92. WP-PhpMyAdmin – use this plugin to access Your MySql database right from Your WordPress admin panel!
93. Link Harvest – This plugin will go through all of your posts and pages and compile a list of all external links. Then it will create a linkroll for you based on your actual linking activity. You can have a full page display (like I do) or a little sidebar display. This is a complicated plugin, make sure you read the README. Not really archive plugin – but do similar job.
94. SRG Clean Archives – This plugin is designed to display your archive listings in a clean and uniform fashion that’s Search Engine friendly on a dedicated page or in your sidebar.
95. Articles – This plugin allows you to easily present a list of posts you select outside of your blog chronology. Very useful for featuring things that might otherwise slip into the nether regions of your archives.
96.Extended Live Archive – yet another archive plugin – choose from the list to find out one that suits best for Your needs.
97. WP Super Cache – This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a html file is generated your webserver will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.
98. WP Cache – An extremely efficient WordPress page caching system to make your site much faster and responsive. It works by caching WordPress pages and storing them in a static file for serving future requests directly from the file rather than loading and compiling the whole PHP code and then building the page from the database. WP-Cache allows to serve hundred of times more pages per second, and to reduce the response time from several tenths of seconds to less than a millisecond.
99. Adsense Manager – WordPress plugin for managing Adsense ads on your blog. It generates code automatically and allows positioning with Widgets.
100. All in One Adsense and YPN – It is a Free and Open Source WordPress plugin which is able to automatically insert Google adsense ads or yahoo publisher network (YPN) ads in to your posts on the fly. It doesn’t matter if you have 1 post or 100,000 posts, it will insert your ad code into all of them automatically. You can control all aspects of your ad’s display and position. Just specify ad color and position in the plugin options, your ad code is automatically generated and inserted. Advanced users can add html and CSS code before and after the ad to have total control of the ad display.
101. Adsense Deluxe – Nice plugin to easy insert Google or Yahoo! ads into your blog posts also giving You easy ads managing.
102. WPads – It is a WordPress plugin for showing and rotating ads in your blog. You only have to define the ad positions and the ads you want to rotate in each position, and WPAds will serve your ads randomly. WPAds can show contextual ads (ie, Google Adsense, Yahoo Publishers Network, etc) and also image banners.
103. Google Adsense for Feeds – This puts Google RSS Ads in your feed, make sure you fill in your publisher ID by editing the plugin file.
104. WP E-Commerce – plugin is a state-of-the-art e-Commerce platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards and usability. It is both free and priceless at the same time.
105. Theme Switcher – Allows your readers to switch among installed themes. Great if You sell or just offer theme and want to preview it for visitors.
106. Search Everything – Search Everything increases the ability of the default WordPress Search, with 12 different searching methods.
107. Google Ajax Search – Using this WordPress plugin you can add Google AJAX Search to your site. Included by default is a Blog Search, Web Search and a secondary site search ideally for your flickr or other photostream.
108. Flexible Upload – Plugin for WordPress intended to extend WordPress basic upload functionality with really great features.
109. Download Monitor – Plugin for uploading and managing downloads, tracking download hits, and displaying links.
110. Upload Rapidshare – Just upload your file to rapidshare.
111. Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin will create a Google sitemaps compliant XML-Sitemap of your WordPress blog. It supports all of the WordPress generated pages as well as custom ones. Every time you edit or create a post, your sitemap is updated and all major search engines that support the sitemap protocol, like ASK.com, Google, MSN Search and YAHOO, are notified about the update.
112. All in One SEO Pack – Optimizes your WordPress blog for Search Engines, really great one – must have plugin in every blog!
113. HeadSpace2 – It is an all-in-one meta-data manager that allows you to fine-tune the SEO potential of your site. Visit the HeadSpace page for a video demonstration.
114. Robots Meta – There’s no easy way to add meta robots tags to WordPress pages, unless of course, when you install this plugin.
115. SEO Friendly Images – WordPress optimization plugin which automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes. If your images do not have ALT and TITLE already set, SEO Friendly Images will add them according the options you set. Additionally this makes the post W3C/xHTML valid as well. ALT attribute is important part of search engine optimization. It describes your image to search engine and when a user searches for a certain image this is a key determining factor for a match. TITLE attribute play lesser role but is important for visitors as this text will automatically appear in the tooltip when mouse is over the image.
116. Enforce www. Preference – Plugin will help to preserve all your permalinks, enforcing www and no-www as one domain (http://example.com/ vs. http://www.example.com/). Most search engines treat those addresses as two different domains.
117. WassUp – New WordPress plugin to track your visitors in real time. It has a very readable and fancy admin console to keep tracks of your blog’s users visits. It has a “current visitors online” view and a more detailed “visitors details” view where you can know almost everything your users are doing on your blog, it’s very useful for SEO or statistics maniacs.
118. WP-Polls - Extremely customizable via templates and css styles and there are tons of options for you to choose to ensure that WP-Polls runs the way you wanted. It now supports multiple selection of answers.
119. Polldaddy – Not really WordPress plugin, but can be used in blogs and this one is really good looking and highly customizable. You need to register in order to use it.
120. cformsII – contact form – Highly customizable, flexible and powerful form builder plugin, covering a variety of use cases and features from attachments to multi form management, you can even have multiple forms on the same page. Lovely one!
121. Contact Form 7 - Can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
122. Secure and Accessible PHP Contact Form – Powerful and easy-to-install contact form offering many accessibility, usability, and security features.
123. TDO Mini Forms – This plugin allows you to add highly customizable forms to your website that allows non-registered users and/or subscribers (also configurable) to submit posts. The posts are kept in “draft” until an admin can publish them (also configurable). It can optionally use Akismet to check if submissions are spam. TDO Mini Forms can be used to create “outside-the-box” uses for WordPress, from Contact Managers, Ad Managers, Collaborate Image Sites, etc.
124. Sideblog – plugin for WordPress Blog Platform. It is one way offering a series of “short” posts, 1-2 sentences inlength. This plugin is becoming more and more popular in these days.
125. AJAX Calendar – if You use calendar in Your blog, use this plugin that will display an AJAXified WordPress calendar. This enhances the functionality of the standard calendar by allowing the asynchronous navigation of months, without updating the page, adding a drop-down list of post titles in each month (through the «-» button) and full caching support to reduce server load.
126. Event Calendar – Manage future events as an online calendar. Display upcoming events in a dynamic calendar, on a listings page, or as a list in the sidebar. You can subscribe to the calendar from iCal (OSX) or Sunbird. Choose one WordPress category as the ‘event’ category, and then add posts for dates in the future. Add the calendar or event list functions to your template, or just use the ‘Event Category’ page to list your forthcoming events.
Wowzio – And lastly I found this amazing site, with 5 really unique plugins, You could use in Your blog. I’ll look over just one plugin here, because on their site is very good explaining and demo about each plugin. However You must register to their site in order to use those plugins. Live activity feed – Plugin shows a real- time list of Your blog’s latest visitors showing where they came from – country and reference site, and also which post they are reading. It’s great way to get visitor’s interest in other popular articles the people are reading. You can see the screenshot below.
If You didn’t already – check out the Part 1 of this Plugin article here! So this is it.. And however if You know some more amazing plugins people should know about – leave the links in the comments – will be really appreciated! And sorry for several day silence – this collection took me several days to complete, but I wanted to do because I was always interested in finding best plugins to automate workflow and create it more user friendly against my loyal readers.
Join over 77,235 Subscribers Today.
Dainis is 25 years young man, who struggled for 3 years while studying in design academy and working for local design agency, because of ignorant teachers and agency boss. He couldn't believe this is all life could offer to him! And then he discovered true Internet possibilities, he was lucky to find his passion early in life and take advantage of this beautiful Information (Internet) Age! Now he is committed to help others succeed, to help others take charge of their life and follow their passion! His goal is to open Your eyes and help unveil Your true potential!